About Me

My photo
When I write, I whisper in silence.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Value of Writing

Welome to my new and only blog. I place great value in the blogosphere and the sharing of ideas to progress the knowledge of all who seek it. It is my hope that I receive your thoughts on blogs you may view on this site. With blogs, I discover that, just by simply commenting with a unique combination of conviction and rarely known aspects of a particular topic that I'm commenting on at the time, attention is drawn to me primarily by the author of the post of a particular blog, which is flattering and becomes a catalyst for me to write even more about issues that may need to be addressed to share even more ideas for all to view.

If I may offer a recommendation to my own readers as well as readers of other blog sites, comment on those you feel strongly about. In other words, if the content of a post I happen to create, even from a new guy like me, sparks your interest in any way, I'd love to hear about it, because you can never learn enough.

No comments: